Monday, November 29, 2010

Drumroll please...

Well, I guess we're live. Not sure how you got here, but welcome to the site. After spending countless hours reading other blogs, I decided to chronicle my fishing trips, thoughts, fly patterns, etc for reference later in life.

My name is Mike. I've been an avid fisherman my whole life. About a year and a half ago, my stepdad, Jack, got me hooked on fly fishing by giving me a 6 wt St Croix and a couple casting lessons. I've pretty much ignored all my spinning gear since then. I started tying about a year ago, and have pretty much wasted every spare penny on materials since then. Whoever tells you that tying saves you money..they lie.

Well, enjoy the site..or don't. It will be here either way.

We had the first snowfall of the season on Thanksgiving day here in PA. I got out for an hour to cast at a few stocked trout on the east branch of the Perkiomen Creek. Didnt catch anything but did snap a pic of the sparse snowfall we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment