Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First it's our hackle, now they want the flash.

So, still on vacation. Nick and I have seen a ton of girls in the past few days with hackle in their hair and we've made sure to jokingly give all of them a hard time.


I was at the boardwalk in O.C. today with the family and every other little crappy gift shop had hackle for hair weaving for sale. $15 a feather or 3 for $30. I'm noticing the thin hackle is getting harder for even them to find so now a lot of it is really wide saddle feathers.

I also noticed signs for hair tinsel and tinsel extensions. It turns out, they've started weaving Krystal flash and flashabou into hair now! Stock up on it while you can!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. When they start using hooks to put in their noses, I've give some up for the fun of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an ad for flash extentions last week in the SkyMall mag.

    And I saw a man on Monday who had three tufts of saddle hackle in his crew crop. Yes really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is happening here in Boulder already. Women are ridiculous.

    Clif - hehe! Made me laugh...oh the mental images. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...this is going to be a long run of ridiculousness...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be prepared, rabbit strips are next. Pretty soon we'll only be able to get are tying supplies at our wife's hair supply stores. Some where out there the guy raising roosters is laughing all the way to the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. our waitress at ruby tuesday had some in her hair. hope theyre giving up on feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not so bad with the flash. They can just make more and not have to wait around a year for a chicken to grow. I guess for now, we all need to just keep tying comparaduns :)

    ReplyDelete