Sunday, September 9, 2012

I could use your help. Support a good cause, and get some free flies.

So here's the deal....I'm doing the Walk for Diabetes Awareness next month in Philadelphia and I'm running a little short on donations. I'm going to throw this out there to my readers.

If you donate $10, and I'll hand tie and mail you two of any (single-hooked) fly I've posted on this site in the last two years.

For a donation of $20, I'll send you two flies, in addition to any articulated streamer I've posted on here. I'll also include a small banner ad in the top right corner of my page if you've got a company or blog you want advertised.

It's a win/win. Support a good cause, get some free flies.

Here is the link to donate:
Click Here

Please feel free to share/tweet/pin reblog this and spread the word. I have a long way to go to reach my goal and I do love tying flies for people.

Thanks in advance for any donations you can provide. They would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Mike...it's for a great cause. Feel free to ask me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow fly fisherman and someone who lives with the disease every day I just thought I'd let you know that I appreciate you taking the time for a most worthy cause.
    I'm glad to be able to make a small donation and help you reach your goal (looked like you had even surpassed it!).
    Thanks Again!!

    ReplyDelete