Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Master Chief catches mad brown trout

So, one thing I haven't mentioned yet is that I'm a total nerd and I've been fairly obsessed with playing Halo on XBOX Live for the past 5 years or so. I've been through Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, and now Halo Reach.

One thing I hate about XBOX Live is the huge amount of annoying, racist 12 year olds with potty mouths. To avoid them, I joined 2OLD2PLAY. It's a community for older gamers (25+) who all log on together to avoid the the little bastards (or in geek speak, the Timmies)

I felt that it was time for a new signature on the web forum. I felt like it was time to combine my two favorite hobbies so with the help of google image search and Photoshop CS2, I came up with this.



Yeah, I know. I suck. If you play XBL, especially Halo or COD, feel free to add me. My gamertag is PHAZESMASHER.

Now if only Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo would make a fly fishing game. I think it would be great with Kinect.


See you in the pregame lobby....

No comments:

Post a Comment