Friday, December 31, 2010

Last fish of the year

I fished from 3-4:15pm today and it was slow. We've all been there. No action for a long time and just zoning out while doing robotic repetitive casts. I love being surprised by a strike out of nowhere. This little stockie bow went after a cream colored egg. At least I didn't end the year with a skunk.



About to crack a bottle of bubbly, find an OnDemand movie with the wife, and try to make it until midnight. Happy new year and please be safe. Watch out for the drunks and if you're one of them, don't drive.

P.S. To all the PA residents, don't forget to get a new license! I'm about to get mine online. That way you can save the PDF and print a new one whenever you need to!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment